- Rolled from her back to her front today. Finally! I was beginning to worry.
- Has worn something other than jammies the last two Sundays. Still in jammies at home.
- Hates her car seat, but that's okay. We live less than 5 min. from most anywhere we go.
- Smiliest baby we've had ... unless you try to take her picture. :-)
- Thinks her sisters are hilarious. (I think so, too, but for different reasons.)
- Likes to chew on her bottom lip.
- Sucks her thumb, but only when she's lying down.
- Doesn't have any eyebrows. Those are shadows in that picture.
- Sleeps on her stomach.
- If one more person tells me that she doesn't look anything like the rest of us, I'm going to slap them. (In my mind, of course.)
- Asks to go to the potty, toots on it, wipes her booty, gets off and proceeds to tinkle in the floor. This happens daily.
- Passes windies at the dinner table and says, "What was that?" every time. Do you see a theme here?
- Prefers her Daddy, her Papa, and her Grand-dad. (Ah, that explains it ...)
- Has a big imagination.
- Likes to paint and will tell you exactly what she is painting. Today it was flowers with polka-dots.
- Loves her friends "Es" (Ellis) and "Larn" (Lauren).
- Sings as she goes about her day, sings herself to sleep. My brother used to do that.
- Wears her rain boots with everything.
- Timid when it comes to physical things such as climbing and sliding.
- Walked early, but still tends to fall down several times a day.
- Walked at 9 months and has been super coordinated ever since.
- Not timid in the slightest when it comes to physical things, but is really shy around people.
- Changes her clothes several times a day.
- Has been picking out and putting together her own outfits since she was about 18 months old. (For real. Before she had the words, she would point and growl.)
- Loves, loves, loves knee socks.
- Extremely literal. If you ask her what she is painting, she usually says, "paint".
- Favorite store is Home Depot.
- Interested in my sewing projects; I think because sewing is very literal and she can see how everything is put together. She loves puzzles, too, for the same reason.
- Prefers her Nana and her Grammy.
- Wants to marry her Daddy. Says Maddie can marry Mr. Kevin. :-)
Danna Lyn (Boring me)
- Favorite color: yellow
- Favorite movie: White Christmas
- Favorite song: Son of a Preacher Man
- Favorite worship song: Days of Elijah (the Southwest fight song)
- Favorite t.v. show: Project Runway, Dancing with the Stars
- Favorite hobby: hmmm....
- Favorite new hobby: I think maybe running! But, I'm still bad at it.
- Favorite memory: summers - both of my parents were in education, so we had lots of family time
- Favorite phrase: oh, stars
- Favorite muppet: Fozzie Bear
- Plays pick-up basketball every Monday night.
- Has asthma, but you would never know it.
- Really nice singing voice, but again you would never know it.
- 8 inches taller than me.
- Loves him some Popeyes chicken.
- Doesn't drink coffee. What?!?!
- Director of NEA Clinic Physical Therapy. Loves being a therapist.
- Serves as a deacon in the Connect and Serve ministry at church.
- Built quite a bit of our furniture.
- Was "Chief Big Tracks" at ASU. I'd show you a picture, but I value my marriage.
There you go. You are now 50 things smarter.