I know, I know. You're supposed to be doing these lists on Tuesday. Whoops! I'm very bad with time. All my days are a blur of diapering and crying and feeding and laughing and, if I'm lucky, a little sleeping here and there. Better late than never...
10 Things I am thankful for today:
- Phonecalls from the hubby throughout the day. It's nice to be thought of.
- Portable DVD players. We're going to the big Mountain View for the weekend. It's only about 2 1/2 hrs. away but the girls just can't handle it without a little Barbie cinema!
- That my in-laws didn't have any major damage during the 5 tornados that hit Mountain View about a month ago. They were very lucky.
- Make-up. I should probably wear this more often.
- Hot chocolate, hot tea, hot coffee. See a theme here? I have a sore throat.
- These shoes. Sophie told me to throw them away today. They are broken, she says. They've been good to us, I say. Only seven dollars and let's face it, since they are hot pink, they go with just about everything in her closet.
- My semi-new (Christmas) serger. My seams have had an extreme makeover.
- That we have a deck to play on when the backyard is all wet and mushy.
- Seeing my brother yesterday. Law school + Texas = never getting to see him. The girls haven't stopped talking about "Uncle Danny" all day!
- Three little girls in three years. I know it's cliche' to say this, but God gave me just what I needed, instead of what I thought I wanted. What a blessing they are to me. And what a blessing they are to each other!
Have a great weekend!