- Mads insisted on calling Eliza - "Diego" for a few days. I guess that's better than when they play house, because then they always make her be the "Mom".
- Wednesday morning we were almost completely without food, so for breakfast I spread jelly on buns. The girls ate two a piece. Sophie called them "jelly burgers". I called them "gross", but whatever.
- I, unfortunately, have gotten sucked into the whole "Twilight" thing this week. Yes, I know it's soooooo 2008 to be into Twilight. I've always been a late bloomer.
- Sophie can tie her shoes. Up next: washing her own hair! (just kidding)
- I no longer think I look like Suri Cruise. Tonight we decided I look like "Boof". You get a special prize if you know who that is!
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Friday, April 17, 2009
Sophie wore this goofy grin the entire time... even when I was cheering for her nice and loud, which usually makes her incredibly embarrassed. (already embarrassed by me at age almost 5. Man, the teen years are going to be awesome.)
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
- Our anniversary weekend. We hung out and did home improvements while the girls went to Nana and Papa's. I laughed until I cried at least 15 times a day. Some handiwork: (All furniture built by Jeff, bedding and fabric by Danna. we're slightly Amish.)
- The girls' music program this year was it's typical cuteness. Even better, didn't have to sew any costumes!
- Speaking of sewing, I am thankful that I have finished all Easter orders! Everyone I sewed for was absolutely fantastic. Such pleasures to work with! Now to work on my own children's dresses ...
- I am thankful for Dave Ramsey and FPU. We are turning a corner in responsibility.
- Fridays, because that's when my People magazine is delivered.
- My children are finally all healthy. I feel like I have only gone to church every other Sunday for the past two months.
- I am soooooo pumped about Sophie's upcoming birthday party!
- My eyebrows have been tamed. Man, they can get bushy.
- My new haircut! I have suspicions that I look like Suri Cruise, but really, don't care. It takes me less than 2 min. in the morning. 5 if I actually want to fix it. (which.... I don't.)
- Our baby chickies. They have given us a lot of joy.
On a sad note, we couldn't find them last night. They were at the back door, chirping to come in (they are like dogs, I tell ya), and I didn't put them in the garage right away. When I went back to get them, they were gone. Jeff and I were both out there in our pajamas with flashlights searching and calling them. No luck. I am a little devastated. surprisingly so.
One last photo. Eliza, starring in The Great Jello Massacre. I do not know how she always gets food on her forehead.