- Our anniversary weekend. We hung out and did home improvements while the girls went to Nana and Papa's. I laughed until I cried at least 15 times a day. Some handiwork: (All furniture built by Jeff, bedding and fabric by Danna. we're slightly Amish.)
- The girls' music program this year was it's typical cuteness. Even better, didn't have to sew any costumes!
- Speaking of sewing, I am thankful that I have finished all Easter orders! Everyone I sewed for was absolutely fantastic. Such pleasures to work with! Now to work on my own children's dresses ...
- I am thankful for Dave Ramsey and FPU. We are turning a corner in responsibility.
- Fridays, because that's when my People magazine is delivered.
- My children are finally all healthy. I feel like I have only gone to church every other Sunday for the past two months.
- I am soooooo pumped about Sophie's upcoming birthday party!
- My eyebrows have been tamed. Man, they can get bushy.
- My new haircut! I have suspicions that I look like Suri Cruise, but really, don't care. It takes me less than 2 min. in the morning. 5 if I actually want to fix it. (which.... I don't.)
- Our baby chickies. They have given us a lot of joy.
On a sad note, we couldn't find them last night. They were at the back door, chirping to come in (they are like dogs, I tell ya), and I didn't put them in the garage right away. When I went back to get them, they were gone. Jeff and I were both out there in our pajamas with flashlights searching and calling them. No luck. I am a little devastated. surprisingly so.
One last photo. Eliza, starring in The Great Jello Massacre. I do not know how she always gets food on her forehead.