Easter photos. (I feel compelled to point out that these were taken after church due to a dead camera battery. It was windy and rainy. And they were hungry. Okay, okay, enough excuses.)
In other news:
- Mads insisted on calling Eliza - "Diego" for a few days. I guess that's better than when they play house, because then they always make her be the "Mom".
- Wednesday morning we were almost completely without food, so for breakfast I spread jelly on buns. The girls ate two a piece. Sophie called them "jelly burgers". I called them "gross", but whatever.
- I, unfortunately, have gotten sucked into the whole "Twilight" thing this week. Yes, I know it's soooooo 2008 to be into Twilight. I've always been a late bloomer.
- Sophie can tie her shoes. Up next: washing her own hair! (just kidding)
- I no longer think I look like Suri Cruise. Tonight we decided I look like "Boof". You get a special prize if you know who that is!