Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
- Cousins. My cousins, my kids' cousins, my cousin's kids, and so on, and so forth.
- Staying home with the young 'uns. Do I pinch pennies? Yes. Do I fuss that they drive me bananas? Um...yes. Do I go too long between hair-cuts and wear sweatpants way too often? Affirmative. Don't really care, I'm still happier than ever. :)
- That I was missed while we were gone. C'mon, doesn't it feel so good when someone says they missed you? It's like a hug.
- Our dryer works again.
- My husband's predictability. I knew he was going to say, "so when are we taking the tree down?" right after we opened the presents. He says it every year. It's comforting to me.
- Those little ramen cup-o-soups. The girls love them; I love them.
- My new planner from Anne. I am now praying for the wisdom to use the thing.
- Speaking of my sister-in-law, I am thankful for her. She blesses me.
- School and Mother's day out start next week! :)
- I got MAMMA MIA for Christmas!!!!!!!!!
Monday, December 29, 2008
Jace was liking the ladies. He kept giving them the eye and thought Sophie's tights were irrisistable.
And now, a few new classics:
Deck the holly with balls of toys...fa la la la la
Eliza Baby (this was a favorite, sung all day, every day)
And my favorite - We wish you a pinky toe.
I don't ask, because I'm afraid to know.
Friday, December 5, 2008
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
- My husband. He stayed up all night last Wednesday, just a bleachin' and a scrubbin'.
- I lost 6 pounds last week. hee hee
- Hot chocolate
- My girls love of the Christmas movies. We have already watched Elf and the Polar Express at least half a dozen times this year. Christmas movies are just about the only movies I truly enjoy!
- Ink pens that actually work
- ponytail holders
- hand lotion from Bath and Body works. Right now I'm using some vanilla something-or-other, but what I really want is to use peppermint. Alas, I'm out!
- The Dave Ramsey Plan. Jeff and I are thinking about doing the 7 baby steps. Woo woo!
- Christmasy clothes on little kids. Can't get enough!
- fingernail polish remover