- Her lungs are healthy enough to have screaming fits.
- Our ears are able to hear the screams, because that means we also get to hear her laugh.
- Since we have had at least one baby traveling with us for the past (almost) 4 years we are getting the "screaming baby in the car" phase over in one clump.
- We now have a greater appreciation for silence.
- The older two seemed to be oblivious to the drama, so engrossed they were in the adventures of Dora and the mermaids.
- We're so glad God gave her to us, and if that means our ears are ringing by the end of a trip, so be it.
My biggest fear in parenting is that I'll get so consumed with something I find almost intolerable (baby travel) that I'll forget to notice all the things that are so wonderful.