Tutorials have been moved to Thursdays. I love the thankful list too much!
- I pushed myself during my running class. Sure, it was yesterday, but I'm feeling it today.
- Sophie got to go back to school today. (And see Mrs. Kelly, the Final Authority on All Things. Well, according to my child.)
- Getting to hold Mads as she cried for Sophie during naptime. Tuesdays are rough because she has to nap alone. It was nice that I could comfort her.
- I wore my tie-dyed t-shirt today! Hated by my family, beloved by me! Did I mention I'm a little backward when it comes to fashion?
- These pillows on soulemama. I just might be inspired to make something other than little girl dresses...
- When I held Eliza up to burp her today, she turned her head and gave my face a huge lick. I know, gross, right? But it gave me a Big Laugh, and who isn't thankful for a Big Laugh?
- I perused Liz's Blog - Mabel's House, today. I recommend it. Especially to you interior designer types. Just beautiful. Andria, her style made me think of you...
- Heard from not one, but two old friends today!
- Saw my friend Barrett, today. The phrase "breath of fresh air"? personified.
- The Kitty Skirt. Without it, what would Sophie wear to water her flowers?
Thanks X-Box Wife! I've started doing this mentally every day!