Those of you with weak stomachs, LOOK AWAY! This could get mushy. :-)
In honor of our 6th anniversary, the following are 6 things I love that were discovered after we were married, or
6 Reasons I Would Marry Jeff All Over Again:
- No matter how short is hair is, he still gets bed-head every morning.
- He's such a talented carpenter! My favorite pieces of furniture are the ones he builds.
- He really, really, really loves his job and works hard at it. (He worked hard before we were married, but didn't love his job...)
- He acts like I am the best seamstress he has ever seen and encourages my sewing obsession.
- He looks like a prince from one of the Disney princess movies. (Yeah, I know, probably all wives think this about their husbands.) I hadn't been drowning in all these Disney images when we got married; so, of course, I found him handsome, just not prince-like. :-)
- He is a complete natural at fatherhood. And he loves it. This is one of the best gifts God has ever given me.
Okay, I'm done! Hope your nausea goes away by dinnertime. Hee!