It's National Honesty Day! I'm not making this up. :)
I'll be honest with you ...
- Some of the shirts that are in style now make teenage girls look pregnant. Of course, I didn't mind this at all last summer when I didn't have to buy any "real" maternity clothes.
- I've never had my eyebrows professionally done and I need to. I really need to.
- my sister sang "Balm in Gilead" tonight and I thought she sounded like an angel.
- I don't care if that last statement made me sound crazy. :)
- I left the Wal-Mart without paying for my soda the other day and felt so bad I confessed it to Jeff when he got home. Then I went back, bought another soda and had them ring it twice. The checker thought I had lost my mind.
- my girls played in the sandbox today and didn't get a bath before bed. Gross! I just washed those sheets!
- Jeff and I have never had an argument about finances. I worry. He doesn't. End of story.
- I found out tonight that Amber Sandlin is a blog stalker. Ha! I outed you! Now you have to comment. :)
It's also Hairstyle Appreciation Day, so I appreciate Hannah's new haircut.