Thursday, April 17, 2008

Some thoughts

I apologize that my posts have been so scattered lately. But, really, how many stay at home moms have cohesive thoughts? That being said, here are my reflections on today:

Congratulations to all the pregos out there! (And also to the ones going through the adoption process again!) Marti Jo, Gina, Anne, Amy G., Sandi, Ashleigh, and Jenny. Wow, sometimes it seems like everyone's expecting. (Except myself, and hallelujah for that!)

Speaking of my bff Jenny, what fun it was to make bows along with Jamie, today! Bow-making is an addiction, folks. And yes, sorry to say, there was gossip.

I'm feeling better, thank you, but threw up on the track this morning. Tmi? Sorry.

So proud of Barrett! She's doing Jonesboro Bootcamp and plans to wear a bikini on the local news by the end of May. :-) My reasons for not doing Bootcamp yet are two-fold: I don't want to pay for it and ... I'm a fraidy cat!

No, my girls do not live in black and white. I only publish the photos that way because they never (and I mean never) match. In black and white your really can't tell. Now if I could just find a way to disguise their messy hair ...





And now ... may I present:
Tagged By Jenn

TAGGING RULES:
Mention the person who tagged you, and create a link back to them.
Copy and paste the traits for all the twelve months, OR feel free to use the link provided
here.
Pick your month of birth.
Highlight the traits that apply to you.
Tag 12 people, and let them know by visiting their blogs and leaving them a comment.***
Let the person who tagged you know when your post is available to view!


JULY: Fun to be with. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation. Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people’s feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. Moody and easily hurt. Witty and sparkly. Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets. Dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. Caring and loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of sympathy. Wary and sharp. Judges people through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties in studying. Loves to be alone. Always broods about the past and the old friends. Likes to be quiet. Homely person. Waits for friends. Never looks for friends. Not aggressive unless provoked. Prone to having stomach and dieting problems. Loves to be loved. Easily hurt but takes long to recover.


Mostly I just highlighted the things that I would like to be. :-) Well, except for moody and easily hurt. That's just the unfortunate reality of things.

Okay, I'm tagging everyone on my blog list. Have fun!

5 comments:

Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

I enjoyed our bow making visit. It is addictive, but I think it is liberating just knowing you NEVER have to buy another bow! Thanks for the visit!!

Amy Barrett said...

That's right, bikini on local news! I will have that dream tonight where you go to school and you are the only one in your underware..... except I'll be on the local news in a bikini! You are too funny, Danna Ramsey!

Jenn said...

You are so funny...I love the black and white thing. Maybe I should follow your lead because my girls dress themselves and only match on Sundays. Now you need to do a tutorial on bow making...with color pictures!!

Redhead Rambles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Redhead Rambles said...

I accidentally deleted my comment! I was saying that April described me perfectly. Creepy. I like have you don't have any studying problems. That's so you!