Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tagged

We had a busy day. Lots of parties. Too tired to think about it. Chandra tagged me and this is so much easier! Polka dot details tomorrow. ..

What I was doing 10 years ago:
Finishing up student teaching at Harding Academy. Finding out I was one class short of graduating! (Trying to figure out how I had made it 4 years at Harding without having a "ring ceremony".)

Five things on my to do list for today:
  1. Shave my legs (Didn't happen)
  2. Take a group photo at Sophie's party (didn't happen)
  3. Nap (didn't happen)
  4. Go to Sonic (didn't happen)
  5. Eat lots and lots of cake (oh, it happened)
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
  1. pay off debt
  2. have a live-in housekeeper
  3. go on more vacations
  4. hire a personal trainer
  5. keep highlights in my hair

Three of my bad habits:
  1. Too much soda
  2. messy, messy, messy
  3. going too long between haircuts
Five places I have lived: (all in AR)
  1. Bald Knob
  2. Paragould
  3. Beech Grove
  4. Searcy
  5. Jonesboro
Five jobs I have had:
  1. Baby sitter
  2. Copy Editor
  3. Waitress (best money I ever made!)
  4. Youth Intern
  5. Teacher (6 years, baby)
Five People I Want to Know More About (you are tagged!):
  1. Rebecca
  2. Polly
  3. Jenny
  4. Jamie
  5. Hannah

2 comments:

Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

By the by, is copy editor what you are calling our job at Redbook? I have often wondered what the correct term was the caused stuck in a room w/ a chain smoker, while trying so hard to stay awake and my only hope was Danna and chewing gum wrappers to keep me going!!!

Lisa Beth Hutchins said...

Hi, Danna! I couldn't figure out how to respond to your comment on my blog, so I'm commenting on yours . . . maybe that's the right way to do it :) Anyway, I remember you from HU and am glad to be in touch with you. Your girls are beautiful and your party looked like a blast!