- I'm thankful that my husband stays so active and fit. It's a great motivator for me and the right example for our girls.
- Caffeine. Oh, beautiful caffeine, how I have missed you the last few years!
- That no matter how many times Sophie changes her mind about her birthday cake, Jenny says, "Oh, that would be so cute!"
- My local friends are so very tolerant of my absent-mindedness and obsessions.
- Sophie says she's not afraid of bugs anymore. Great! That makes one of us.
- That we picked "Enchanted" for our family night movie, Friday. The girls and I have danced all over singing "That's how you know, that's how you know". I'm quite positive our lone male is getting annoyed, though.
- Eliza's a great sleeper. I'm hearing some horror stories out there, so I had better be grateful for that blessing.
- I have a full tank of gas.
- Maddie got up before her sisters and climbed into bed with me. *sigh* She's so cuddly. :-)
- All my friends who are making thankful lists this week. You don't know what a blessing it is to me to read about all that God's given you!
Something I want to write down before I forget:
Today, Ms. Kelly told us to ask our kids about milking a cow. So, I said, "Sophie, did you milk a cow?"
"Yes!" she said.
"How do you do that?" I ask.
"Well ...... you grab it's hot dogs ......."