10 Things Tuesday!
Today I am thankful for:
- The little blow up baby pools. Cheap entertainment for the littlest Ramsey!
- Speaking of cheap entertainment, those "6 for a dollar" water guns are absolutely priceless! (yes, I said guns. Don't go having any cows.)
- And since we are talking about the water guns, I am thankful that the girls used them to clean the outside windows and back door today.
- I am thankful that they used water and not detangling spray like last time....
- We got to eat KFC last night! Sorry if that grosses out the majority of you.
- Started Facebook last night. Don't know if that makes me feel old or young. It was fun finding people, though. (as I stayed up until midnight ... with a 5:30 a.m. run time the next day ...)
- Super cheap (88 cents!) fingernail polish. My toenails are currently ocean blue. Makes me feel very peaceful.
- We got a compliment at Wal-Mart today! In fact, it seemed as if every Wal-mart shopper was in a very mellow, tolerant-of-young-ones mood. We could have stayed all day.
- I am thankful that Eliza loves to be outside. She doesn't have much of a choice, see.
- No chemo this week!