Here are 13 things I've wanted to say:
- Hmmmm .... I love rotel dip. No explanation necessary, here.
- The Health Department gives me the fits. Got there when it opened (for baby shots) and took a number (4). It took them an hour to call my number and then it was another hour until the shots. They won't take appointments for baby shots, either. :(
- Reason for the health dept? Our ped. doesn't do the shots.
- Side note: our ped. is the same age we are. I went to pre-school with him. Crazy.
- Side note B: mom says said ped. was my little pre-school boyfriend. When I was 3. My, wasn't I the progressive one?
- At her check-up, they told me that she was as tall as a 10 to 12 month old. I figured as much.
- Funny thing was, they said she was only 50th percentile in weight.
- If these are 50th percentile legs, please, please, show me some 90th percentile legs! As much fun as we have had with these, I know I would just laugh and laugh. :)
- After 2 weeks of extreme laziness, I got up and ran today.
- My sweet husband rearranged the furniture again. Maybe it's my ocd. Maybe it's my resistance to change. Whatever it is, I really don't like it when he does this. It's one of our "polar opposite" things. He'd rearrange every stinkin day if he didn't think I'd go nutso. I'm pretty sure about this.
- I covet lap-tops.
- It was only the second week of storytime at the library, and we already missed it. Bad momma.
- I taped the book. Those of you who are local, know that I am now carrying around a belly full of guilt.
It's good to be back.