Here it is again!
10 Things I am thankful for today:
- Lemonade. Over ice. In my yellow cup. If summer were a beverage ...
- Sunshine on my shoulders. (makes me happy - so says John Denver, so says me)
- 3 little girls. Only the Lord knows how different I thought my life would turn out.
- My husband. I love him. I could say this a million times over. He is much better to me than I fear I am to him. I certainly married up!
- All the pregnancies, adoptions, and babies lately. I love it! However, this is not making my clock tick, don't worry.
- Making a little money doing something I enjoy. This has been a fun week.
- Having a sister that's 16 years my junior. Sometimes this is not-so-fun. This week it's a HUGE blessing!
- Southwest's Sunday Fun-day! We had a blast and got a big old kick out of Maddie's interpretive dance to the devo songs. No, I didn't stop her. She was actually not trying to be funny, her little 2 year old self was really feeling it. It was beautiful.
- Little Swimmers. Wish they weren't so expensive, but what can you do?
- Each new milestone that Eliza hits. The big sisters are really enjoying cheering her on!