Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wednesday

Okay, file this under "nobody's going to care about this but Danna" (and maybe Nana and Grammy), but since this blog doubles as a baby book/scrapbook there are a few things I want to get down on cyber-paper.


Firstly, I want to remember feeding time with Eliza. She got to eat pears today, which I've been holding off on because they were like baby crack for my other two. Once you have pears ... you know what they say. Anyhoots, I give her the first bite of pears and she looks confused (like she always does). THEN, she makes eye contact and gives me the biggest grin of all time. Like I had just given her edible gold. Pure baby joy! It was, quite possibly, one of the cutest things ever. Hard to describe in words, but when I read this, I will remember what it looked like.

Second, the girls asked me to come outside to see their "show" they had worked up. I was so excited! I've heard about kids who put on shows and then grow up to be famous celebrities and what-not. Well, their "show" consisted of Sophie hula-hooping and Maddie bouncing on the ball. At the same time, mind you. I said, "Oh, you are playing circus!" "No, I'm hula-hooping." says Sophie. Okay, what-evs. So they won't become celebrities.This last picture is just because it made us laugh. She's the Michael Jordan of bouncy balls.Oh, congrats to Angelia and Jeff Herren! God is so so so good. And His timing ...

5 comments:

Davies Family said...

ALL of my blog can be filed under "nobody cares but Nana and Grandma", so no worries there. :) I loved seeing pictures of your pretty girls. I definitely think they should audition for "America's Got Talent." :)Thanks for saying hi...my sister and I frequently discuss which blogs we stalked...I mean, read..ha. :)

Liz Harrell said...

Eliza is so cute! And all that performing could pay off, you never know. :) My cousins and I used to perform like the chimney sweeps on Mary Poppins, except on the hearth of the fireplace. Ok, bad example. Cause we're, um, not so famous. :)

Amy Griffin said...

She is getting some air on that ball! Way to go. BTW, when is your 5K coming up?

Anonymous said...

The other day I asked my husband if my entire blog was a "nobody cares" blog!:) Sometimes I feel it's a little narcissistic but I guess what else am I going to blog about but me and my fam? I have no other life! Oh well... But I loved your pear story, and your non-circus, but what I really want is your backyard playground--now that is fancy!

Creekmore's said...

Maddie and Samuel should have a bouncy ball contest. I'm amazed how how high he can get on that thing!