Tuesday, May 6, 2008

10 Things Tuesday

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday


Hip, hip, hooray!

Today, I am thankful for:



  1. I have a new favorite song! I love new favorite songs.

  2. Mrs. Kelly has a stash of Dora band-aids. My usually super-coordinated child must be going through a growth spurt or something, because she is just one boo-boo after another. Fortunately, Dora was there for her three separate accidents at school today. (three!)

  3. I got to see my mom today. :-)

  4. After my running class yesterday, I realized that I might not be changing my outsides as much or as fast as I want, but my insides are getting a lot healthier. We ran for 12 consecutive minutes! It may not sound like a lot, but I'm pretty sure I couldn't have done that before.

  5. My girls taught me some new dance moves. It looks a lot like bunny hopping in a circle.

  6. We ate home-made pizza for supper!

  7. The older two helped. (Well, Maddie bailed pretty soon after we started. But Sophie helped a lot.)

  8. Amy brought me something today and she has no idea how much it is going to help me!

  9. The stimulous is coming! (some have already gotten theirs!)

  10. My husband is enthusiastic about my latest scheme. You've got to love him. :-)

God bless you , my friends!

7 comments:

Redhead Rambles said...

I'm in LOVE with Jason Mraz and have been for quite awhile! I actually saw him perform when I went to the Ellen Dengeneres show...he gave out free cd's. I heart him.

Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

I love new music too!! I enjoy reading blogs that have playlists on them. Ash and I are going to have a day w/ a soundtrack of our lives on it. We should make a day of it for all of our blogging friends!!

Emily Ann said...

I'm with Jamie on the music day theme! That would be fun. I really like that song you posted, too.

Anonymous said...

I am a music lover too...so fun...I also enjoy making pizza. It really is so easy to do! I am also intrigued by your "new scheme"...:) Can you share?

...oh, I do not make it a practice of eating my children...heehee (I hadn't thought about the pics being right there)

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the bandaids. We have a box of Dora bandaids, too, mostly because the store was out of Diego, so Dora got to be the stand in. H is always begging for those tattoo bandaids, but who needs a whole box of teeny tiny bandaid strips? Our boo boos are way bigger than that!

Amy Griffin said...

Okay, what is your scheme? And the homemade pizza sounds great!

Kathryn said...

I'm always thankful for days when I get to see my mom too! Unfortunately, she lives about 2 hours away so it's not every week. But we are visiting both moms this weekend in honor of your big day!