Hip, hip, hooray!
Today, I am thankful for:
- I have a new favorite song! I love new favorite songs.
- Mrs. Kelly has a stash of Dora band-aids. My usually super-coordinated child must be going through a growth spurt or something, because she is just one boo-boo after another. Fortunately, Dora was there for her three separate accidents at school today. (three!)
- I got to see my mom today. :-)
- After my running class yesterday, I realized that I might not be changing my outsides as much or as fast as I want, but my insides are getting a lot healthier. We ran for 12 consecutive minutes! It may not sound like a lot, but I'm pretty sure I couldn't have done that before.
- My girls taught me some new dance moves. It looks a lot like bunny hopping in a circle.
- We ate home-made pizza for supper!
- The older two helped. (Well, Maddie bailed pretty soon after we started. But Sophie helped a lot.)
- Amy brought me something today and she has no idea how much it is going to help me!
- The stimulous is coming! (some have already gotten theirs!)
- My husband is enthusiastic about my latest scheme. You've got to love him. :-)
God bless you , my friends!