Things I am thankful for today:
- Acquaintances who have turned into friends! Shout out to Amy R., Erica, and Crystal. :)
- Talking to an old friend from HU this week. (And making 2 new dresses for her sweet Mary Presley)
- Seeing a picture of an old,old friend on another's blog. Those are the kind of surprises that are fun, fun.
- We have a fun playgroup to go to tomorrow! Can't wait!
- Sophie is branching out and making new friends! Can I get a woo woo?
- I love our Sunday School class so very much.
- Facebook! again ...
- I'm still best friends with my hubby after all these years ... okay, it's only been 6 years of marriage, but still.
- We got the stripes painted on the girls' wall!
- We are now the proud owners of Barbie Mermaidia. (And the proud watchers (4 times!) )
Weirdness of the day: the girls come to me today and say, "you are mommy and we are your poops. We're mommy and the poops!"