This Wed. thing is getting to be a habit ...
Since little Miss Eliza pants turns 9 months on Friday, here are 9 things we are thankful for about her(and 1 bonus thing for momma):
- She's cruising all the furniture, which means she is right on schedule with her development. A mother worries, you know.
- She's definitely got her own distinctive look in our family.
- Her hair, however, is coming in curly like her sisters. I love the fact they have a trait to share!
- Mosquitos don't make big whelps on her. We should be thankful for small blessings! :)
- She's a spitter, but it doesn't bother her at all. Well, that's a relief.
- No matter what her sisters do, she laughs at it.
- She doesn't really mind getting her nails cut.
- She likes veggies from a can, doesn't matter what temperature.
- She has many silly names such as Drooly Francis and Legs McGee and Pookytella (that's Sophie's contribution, she also thinks that the word "booty" is short for bootytella. Sigh ...)
- And one for me - my pleater FINALLY came in!!! Woo to the hoo!
I was making out a grocery list when Soph says (in her usual straight-faced, deadpan delivery), "put muscles on there, Mom. Mine aren't hard anymore. I guess I need new ones."
I got her the big box of fruit snacks. That ought to do it.