13 photos I wish I had ...
- The playgroup we had yesterday that just kept growing and growing ... the kids were all fantastic, the conversation was hilarious ... I wish I had a photo to go with the experience.
- I finished a little red sailor dress, but got no photos of the handiwork.
- The 6 girls, like good little ducks, trailing behind their swimming teacher, Miss Erin.
- Sophie jumping off the diving board for the first time.
- The look of pure pride on Sophie's face after the jump. (or maybe the look of relief on mine that I didn't have to cause a scene and go push her off ... not that I would have done that ...)
- Maddie and Sophie having a sword fight with their noodles in the pool this afternoon. Yes, girls have sword fights, too. Those princesses have to defend their castles, I guess.
- Eliza eating spaghetti for the first time. Okay, eating is not the right word. Help me out here. What exactly is it that babies do with spaghetti?
- All 3 girls sitting in the floor playing with puzzles.
- The look on Sophie's face when she realized Maddie was under the impression that Goofy's name was, um, "Poopy".
- The girls laughing and cutting up in the floor this evening, as we made "watermelon toes" with pink and green nail polish and a sharpie. (thanks, Barrett!)
- The results of our toe-painting!
- Eliza pulling up on the chair, and the crib, and the basket, and the shoe, ...
- The girls tomorrow when they wear their new matching watermelon dresses.
Well, I've got the memories. But I'm pretty forgetful. :(