Here are my options:
- date someone several years my junior. (However, this one won't work. I AM married, after all.)
- bleach my hair
- go back to shopping in the juniors section
- get really into top 40 music (but of course, be a couple of months behind...)
- find some teens to hang with and prompt them to say I am way cooler than most 32 yr olds
- buy a sports car (don't ask me where I will put the 3 car seats)
- laugh just a little bit louder
Surely one of these will help me reclaim my youth.
If not, there's always "over-tanning" ...