Wednesday, August 6, 2008

10 Things

Today I am thankful for:
  1. The girls are going to spend the night at Grammy and Granddad's Friday night.
  2. ALL THREE OF THEM!!!!
  3. I'm thankful that mom feels good enough to handle them.
  4. Even though I am still figuring it out, I'm thankful for a computer that works like it should.
  5. Ice makers, air conditioning, shorts (alright, I hate shorts, but ...), shade, popsicles, breeze
  6. Our Sunday school class
  7. My hubs working really hard doing something he dislikes (teaching class) to help bring about something he cares a lot about (getting people plugged in and involved at church)
  8. Flip flops
  9. Sophie's cartwheels, Maddie's drawings, Eliza's funny noises (things that made me smile today)
  10. Indoor playgroup!!!!

4 comments:

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

Enjoy your night of freedom!!!

Kelly said...

Okay,can I just say I am SO jealous of your Friday night???

Jenn said...

Yippe for grandparents!! Susannah is a friend's house for just 2 nights and it has been so different just having 2 kids here at the house!! Have a BLAST with Jeff!!:)Isn't it wonderful to have a faithful christian husband? :)

Anonymous said...

You are so blessed! Have fun.