I have been the world's worst blogger, lately. It's not like stuff hasn't happened daily (sometimes hourly!) that I want to write down. It's just finding the few minutes it takes to do it! I mourn all those funny and precious little moments that I have already forgotten. Got to do better!
Eliza turned 10 months yesterday so my thankful list is about her today!
I am thankful for :
- Her buddha-ness (buddha-ocity?). It never fails, everywhere we go, people point it out.
- she's doing some walking. Friday she walked all the way across the room. Since then she's had a case of the "jelly-legs". Our kids may not speak until 18 months, but they sure can move.
- She goes with the flow.
- She's become a much better traveler. Hip hip hooray!
- She has 3 little ol' teeth.
- She's not afraid of water.
- She's still got a little separation anxiety. It's annoying and sweet all at the same time.
- she cracks herself up. A bit like her momma in that regard ...
- she will eat anything. This means veggies AND fruit! (and puzzle pieces and crayons and grass and paper and lint...)
- Hair still blond, eyes still blue.