Thursday, February 28, 2008

Running Class

Well, I went to my first running class tonight. All. By. Myself. Which wasn't too bad, I ran into a few acquaintances, found people to chit-chat with. Mostly I spent my time playing my new favorite game. It's called "My Hypothetical Ipod". Basically, I just plan out what songs I would put on an ipod if I ever got one. I love this game. It's going to catch on, trust. Here are 10 songs that I will never hear too many times:
FAST:
  • Funky Town - Lipps, Inc.
  • Dance to the Music - Sly and the Family Stone
  • American Girl - Tom Petty
  • Son of a Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield
  • Driving My Life Away - Eddie Rabbitt

SLOW:

  • Natural High - Merle Haggard
  • Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain - Willie Nelson
  • Jackson - Lucinda Williams
  • With or Without You - U2
  • First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Roberta Flack

Isn't this fun? Now, I know you are thinking, "where's the old school Acappella? the Chris Rice? the Casting Crowns?" I hypothetically have a whole other ipod for that.

No comments: