Here we are again, folks!
Today I am thankful for:
- Caffeine free Mountain Dew. It's not as good as regular, so I think it's weaning me off my dependency.
- These two girls:
- And, this one...
- That my parents finally have a generator out at the farm!
- Jeff's new work schedule - off an hour early! Woo woo! An extra hour of togetherness... I hope we can survive it. :)
- Ladies class and Beth Moore. (even though I have a friend who thinks Beth shouts at her. which I think is pretty funny)
- There are no holes in our roof from the ice storm. (It's been raining for two days)
- Little Debbies.
- Finally bought the fabric for the girls' Easter dresses.
- I'm convinced that my friends are the cutest, funniest, sweetest ladies in all of Jonesburr.