- Mad's awesome teachers this year. They are just so good to my little girl it chokes me up.
- I get to see my Abby and Jude tomorrow!!!!! I miss those babies.
- And, I get to finally hold my youngest nephew, Gabriel. (formerly known as Ike. Long story.)
- The Wal-Mart wasn't all that busy tonight.
- We live close enough to our family that we can drive to visit them. I've got to stop taking this for granted!
- Hot chocolate. Ahhhhhhh........
- Barrett's funny little e-mail today. I needed it.
- Mom's health is improving! I'm so glad because she loves her some holidays and I was going to be super sad if she didn't feel good.
- Pull-ups at night time. You know, just in case.
- Black Friday is coming!!!!!!!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
10 Things Tuesday
It's another thankful list!!! Tired of these, yet? Too bad! :)