- My brother passed the bar!!!!!!!!! Way to go, Little Nekkid Danny!
- Courtney kept Eliza and they had a great time. (So I was told ...)
- I am now the proud owner of a fake tooth. hee hee (it will be Halloween every day from now on!)
- The leaves are gorgeous, finally. The girls have had the best time playing in them. They even dragged their old nap mats outside and tried to take their nap out there. (no pictures because they also decided that they were too hot and, um, stripped. Sigh, one day we really need to teach them some modesty.)
- We are going to see Nana and Papa and Uncle Greg tomorrow.
- I had time to blowdry my hair today! And then I put it into a ponytail.
- Talked to Jeff a lot during the day. We pretty much do this every day, and I am very thankful for this. It makes me happy. :)
- The election is over.
- The Holidays are here.
- There is chocolate in my house.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
10 Things Thursday
Things to be thankful for today!