Wednesday, October 22, 2008

10 Things Wednesday

What/who I am thankful for today ...
  1. My friendly friend Heather, who lent me some equipment this past weekend. I especially appreciate it since she did all of this from her death bed .....



  2. Chris and Polly Harrell, who graciously changed our small group from 4:30 to 7 so that we Ramseys and the Winters could attend.



  3. I actually marked off all of the things on my work to-do list for the day. Woo hoo!



  4. Visiting with J. Box today. It's just never boring. :)



  5. Eliza has a bad case of diaper rash, but she didn't scream in the bath tub.



  6. My new sweet cinnamon pumpkin hand soap.



  7. I finally got my fall/winter clothes down from the attic. Okay, so I still wore jeans and a t-shirt today, but at least now I have options.



  8. Dora's halloween dvd, so I could cook supper in relative peace.



  9. We are having beans and corn bread for supper tomorrow night. And fried potatoes.



  10. All the encouragement I have received the last few days. May God bless you all as you have blessed me!

5 comments:

Dallas said...

Ahhhhh...Dora's halloween...LOVE IT!

Rebecca said...

I like your list. Have you tried Calmoseptine for her diaper rash? My ped. back in Iowa recommended it to me when Layla had a very bad rash. It was actually developed for those who suffer from incontinence. I guess it has something in it that relieves the pain right away and then it heals, very, very good. I usually order from a pharmacy online, but I think that Walgreens and others can get it in as well. Not super cheap (not too expensive either) and it has worked wonders for us. Here is a link to tell you more: http://www.calmoseptineointment.com.

Heather said...

I'm thankful for you too!!

Polly said...

I can't wait to get that soap! I can't believe that soap brings me such joy!

So glad that you are in our small group! You are well worth changing the time for!

Jenny said...

I'm glad not to be boring... I think. :) I too am loving the soap!