- I love it when people say nice things about others when they aren't around.
- I love footprints. It's weird. Don't care.
- I love Eliza's new habit of backing up to Jeff and I and sitting on our feet.
- I love the dollar aisle at the Target.
- I love the ladies in our ladies' Bible study!
- I love it that some of my girlfriends can look like a million bucks just rolling out of bed. (but I still roll my eyes at them.)
- I love donuts for breakfast.
- I love Maddie's new enthusiasm for krunk (sp?) dancing. She has got some rad moves. :)
- I love it when my husband has the day off.
- I love new shampoo.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
10 Things Tuesday
These aren't really 10 things I am thankful for, but really just a list of things that I love.