Monday, March 11, 2013

Pre-K Theology

We were driving home from school today, and Eliza got out her Bible (it was in the car).

What follows is a word for word conversation between E and Caroline Box.  (I couldn't make this up.  Ok, maybe if I was high or something.....)

E - I am going to read to you from Exodus.

C - Oh, no!  Not Exodus!  I want to hear the story of Caroline.

E - you mean the sleepover with Jesus?

C - yes, where my dad said I couldn't have a sleepover with Jesus and so I sneaked out of my house and came to your house with my blanket.

E - was that when I turned green and had to borrow Jesus' phone?

C - I think. I remember you making lots of phone-calls.

E - Caroline, do you think God is hairy?  I think he's a hairy God.

It's the hormones in all those lunchables, I tell ya.

5 comments:

قمم التميز said...

شركة عزل اسطح بالاحساء
شركة صيانة منازل بالدمام و الخبر
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالخبر
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر
شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بالخبر
شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف منازل بالخبر
شركة تنظيف بيوت بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بيوت بالخبر
شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف فلل بالخبر
شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام
شركة تنظيف شقق بالخبر
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالخبر

sumon tripura said...

Wow, absolutely fantastic blog. I am very glad to have such useful information. Thanks. For more information visit extreme incense

amira reda said...


شركة كشف تسربات المياه بحائل

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء

hitaakademi said...

Ankara merkezli etkili sunum teknikleri
sunan Haluk GÖKŞEN arı kovanı
eğitimi ile sistematik bir yapı sunuyor.

hitaakademi said...


Ankara merkezli etkili sunum teknikleri
sunan Haluk GÖKŞEN arı kovanı
eğitimi ile sistematik bir yapı sunuyor.