Reasons today was the best ever (according to the wee three):
- we got to fish in the pouring rain (true story)
- we peed in some rocks! (no bathrooms)
- we almost got hit by an airplane (cropduster)
- we got stopped by a train and got to see the WHOLE THING pass by (we're talking engine to caboose)
- We saw an entire rainbow (another true story and a pretty awesome one)
We went to a fishing derby tonight! Super fun.
Girls of course wore their tutus. Sophie wore her gladiator jellies.
Someday we will have a lesson on dressing for the occasion.
We caught two (actually 3, but the line broke as we were dragging it onto the land and well ....).
When Sophie caught the second one, all three girls screamed at the top of their lungs. I felt like apologizing to all the old folks who got the heart palpitations over that one.
We scream. That's just how we does it. At least it was the "happy scream".
One last quote:
"mom, come over here where nobody else is. We can catch ALL the fish in this whole pile of lake."