- Craighead Forest Rotary Park. And the fact that for the first time ever, I did not have to hold a baby or keep a toddler from running toward the lake. My youngest played just as hard as the big kids! Go Miss Eliza Pants!
- I get to see the Oak Ridge Boys in two days. Sing it with me now, "El-vi-ra! a oom boppa mow mow..."
- I am slowly making my way through the Christmas shopping list. This is good because I usually do not begin until after Thanksgiving. That's much harder on the old budget, you know.
- Talked to an old classmate today!!!!!!! I love her.
- The kids were really good during puppets tonight at church. Love little kid enthusiasm.
- FRIED CHICKEN for supper tonight, folks.
- Friends who are full of encouragement.
- A wonderful quick weight-loss plan for my upcoming reunion : starving myself! just kidding
- be-yoo-ti-ful weather!!!!!!
- Halloween is over, dudes!
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
the Oak Ridge Boys (and 9 other things to be thankful for)
Things I am thankful for this week: