Ah resolution time. I love it.
You know why?
I like examining my life and seeing what is going well and what is just not working.
Also, and maybe more importantly, it gives me a chance to make lists.
So, lets not call these resolutions. Let's call these do-betters.
This year I'd like to do a better job of:
- letting my kids get messy
- reading the Bible, not just "Bible studies"
- maintaining a hair-cut. Any hair-cut.
- changing out of my pajamas to take the girls to school.
- drinking water (I wish water tasted like coffee...)
- being as enthusiastic about my faith as I am about Facebook
- buying good shoes (except Old Navy flip-flops because I love them)